Zenedge WAF Protection for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The Zenedge cloud-based web application firewall (WAF) safeguards your Amazon Web Services (AWS)-hosted applications from web attacks, helping you avoid expensive data breaches and downtime.
Unlike many WAF options available on the AWS Marketplace, we don't run on EC2, so you won't be left paying a per minute licensing fee and per minute EC2 usage charge.
The Zenedge Difference:
- Globally Distributed Infrastructure.
- Scalable workload resources that grow “on demand” as threat detection processing is required.
- On demand bandwidth to handle the largest DDoS attacks.
- High Availability for applications through automated DNS routing.
- Shared, global threat intelligence.
- Data Sovereignty
Our 24/7 monitored, cloud-based cybersecurity makes it simple for you to protect your website or web application. Offering customizable and configurable rule sets, you can quickly adjust your security posture, monitor traffic and rapidly respond to threats.
Zenedge WAF Protection for AWS
- Instant onboarding without difficult hardware installation or complex configuration steps
- Best-in-class self-learning Web Application Firewall, away from the Origin, at the edge of the network
- Extensive granular ruleset management and easily-customizable to allow in realtime changes to your security posture.
Contact us today to learn more about the Zenedge difference and how it could help secure your AWS-hosted web applications.